BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Another Random Fee-Blog Post

  So I guess this is yet another random blog post about absolutely nothing. I guess I'll talk about something completely random.  I am going to an away game today at 1:00. Softball is really  fun but my shoulder is getting really messed up because of it. The best moments of the game is getting a really big adrenaline rush when I catch a fly ball or get an out at a base. Hitting the ball isn't that bad either. I wish that there wasn't as much away games though. I hope that next year my schedule will be less busy so I can dedicate my time to one thing at a time. I am definitely going to try out for softball next year. Hopefully we will finish this season with all wins. This concludes my random subject about the sport I love to play.

0 comments: