BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Blog Post

During the course of the last two weeks I have been very stressed. I had a lot of school work to catch up on and on top of that I had four softball games to play. When I got home it didn't get any better. My staff were annoying me and I felt kind of overwhelmed by all of their complaining. On the bright side the talent show is cominng up and I am very excited for the acts I am performing. I love to dance and sing so hopefully it will be fun for me and those around me. I am also looking forward to family day. My mother and brother are supposed to be coming to visit me. My old social worker is also coming as well. I just need to take some time and relax and not bite off more than I can chew. I just can't wait until school gets out in summer.

0 comments: